Need a fuel pump rebuild kit for a 1963 220s

You wouldn't think it would be a problem, but I can't find one. I have tried 2 but they were for later models, and didn't work. Any suggestions? If anyone has a decent working one, or just the kit please let me know.
I can be reached at mistertawny@NOSPAMpersonalDOTro please fix the obvious before sending! TIA for any and all help!
Did you call MB Classic? They claimed to have every parts available for their classics.
That's where I got the WRONG ones.

Call them back up... I am sure they will try to figure it out... Otherwise, contact the part manufacturer for more help.