Need a source for interior trim parts on '95 E320 wagon

I need to replace the center armrest insert and hinged top on my '95 E320 wagon. Is there a source other than MB where I might be able to find this?

Also, the sliding wood door in the bottom console is just about stuck closed as it is so hard to open. Is there a way to clean and lubricate the track so it will slide freely?

Many thanks for the always helpful responses.

Reply to
DR