Need an answer to an easy question 1983 300D

What is the name of the part that connects to the top of the air filter and the engine block. It is a flat-ish tube with circular ends so that each end can be placed onto it's end spot. When you look at the top of the air filter, it connects around the 11 o'clock position and goes across the air filter top to the top of the engine housing. I need a new on and I am trying to find it online. Having the worst luck. Can anyone help?

thank you in advance

Reply to
aaron

Breather hose is what I call it. There's a link to all three pieces you need.

Reply to
DougS

That is it. The one at the very top. I looked at that very part online yesterday and the pic just did not look right. But you nailed it. My MB parts store wanted 55 bucks for one and that brought me online for a better price. The problem was I could not think of the darn name. Thank you for the info and the extra effort with the link. I very much appreciate it.

Reply to
aaron