Need benz part numbers for Transmission

Folks,
I need a little bit of help. I have an E320 1997 automatic transmission. I may need a new transmission. Can anyone provie me wit the part number for
the transmission so I can check the web for the part?
Thanx Darryl
Either post your vin number here or pmail it to me. So I can see what your original trans number is. It may be a 722.3, a 722.5, or a 722.6. The 722.6 is electronic......
What is wrong with your trans?

I strongly suggest you change the fluid and filter before doing any major purchase. Alot of time, those 'lifetime' fluid are loaded with sediments that affect the whole tranny.
Re: Tiger
Good advice Tiger all transmissions leave deposits and if you remove your old filter and cut it open it will tell you if your tranny is falling apart. Any transmissions we send out of here has a "kit" in it (new filter and gasket).
Don Sparks

Sorry it took so long, VIN decoder
WDBJF55F5VA378540
W=WEST GERMANY DBIMLER BENZ, AG J!0 type, E-Class F=HFM Injected Gasoline 55=MERCEDES E 320 Sdn. (W210) (E CLASS) F= Emergency Tensioner Belts,Front & Door Air Bags 5=Check Digit was verified V97 A=Singlefingen 378540=(Sequential Number)

Two types A & B (reflects valve body type)
5 SPD Auto - A Type ID = 210270930026 ID = 722604
5 Spd Auto - B Type ID = 2102701701 ID = 2102707400 ID = 2102709300 ID = 722605
These are Hollander Powerlink numbers used by most Auto Recyclers (part catagory 400 = Trans assembly)
Don Sparks