NEED CARFAX/OTHER REPORT PLS

I am wanting to buy a 1992 honda civic VX privately and a carfax or any report would be extremely helpful! The VIN number is 2HGEH236XNH010193 so if anyone has a membership could you please email
me the report, thank you very much.
my email is: his__name__was_ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
On 19 May 2004 22:02:01 -0700, (needshelp) wrote:

This isn't a Honda group so I have no idea what you're looking for as far as advice is concerned. You could do far worse than having a look at these very useful resources though:
http://www.carsurvey.org / and http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/index.htm
300 Essie
--
1992 Mercedes 300 SE [W126] 230,000 miles