need gift idea for Mercedes lover

My husband loves his 1987 560 SEC and I would love to get him a birthday gift that would compliment it. I've already been to a dealership and got some awesome Mercedes beer glasses but I need some
other ideas. Anyone have any?
Key fob with the Star emblem.
I'm sure there's a birthday gift you can give to him, which you wouldn't even have to leave the house for, and he'd appreciate allot more..

How about a Mercedes Repair Manual? On Ebay, they have service manuals for specific Mercedes. Or, how about sheep skin covers for the front seats?

18" AMG alloys with Michelin Pilots and a set of Bilstien sport shocks is always a thoughtful gift for any SEC owner.
Sincerely, Emily Postnews
If he's not already a member, get him a membership in the Mercedes Benz Club of America. It includes a subscription to "The Star" magazine which makes for interesting reading.
http://www.mbca.org /

A nice set of center caps for his wheels will bring a fresh new look to the old classic... Dale

A nice set of center caps for his wheels will bring a fresh new look to the old classic... Dale

It's expensive, but maybe http://www.bergwerks.com/control_module.jsp Richard