Need hard to find used part

If anybody can help me I am willing to buy a used Front passenger tow hook cover for my 1997 Mercedes SL500 as long it's in good shape. The color would be white if possible but any color will do. The part # is 129-880-02-05-914

-- hara26

View this thread:

Send from

hara26

Check ebay... it is not that hard to find... any dealer can order... although I do not know the price tag. I know I need one for my car too...

Reply to
Tiger