need help

Greetings,

I have a 560 SEL. The problem that I am having is with the where their air conditioning. NO matter if I have it to my feet or coming out of the vents, the air is always coming out by way of the windshield Tiger gave me some good tips, but I only have two vacuum lines coming into the yellow vacuum controller (by the fuse box). I have NO glove box. Mercedes from 1986-1991 on their 560's do not have a glove box due to them installing airbag in the passenger side and being not sure how to install a glove box with the airbag.

So maybe, some one can help me on this one. Many thanks.

Bill

Reply to
BG

There is vacuum leak. The climate control system sends hot air to windshield when there is no vacuum to drive the door elements. This is the defrost mode for safety.

You need vacuum gauge and pump to continue debugging.

At the yellow check valve (near fuse box), is there vaccum > No help, so far :o(

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan