Need help bad!!!

I need help. I pulled some fuzz off the carpet on the foor of my SL and the whole carpet came up off the car with it. I got some glue to paste it back
down and accidently slopped some glue drooling down the outside of the body below the door. I tried to wipe it off with a rag but it just made a fuzzy mess and dryed before I could wipe it off. I used solvent to try to get the glue and fuzz off my paint and all it did is remove the paint. Not only that but my lit cigarette started the solvent on fire and the fire spread to the inside of the car now the inside is charcoal. I tried to sand off the burnt part of the paint on the outside and now it is all rusty where I sanded it. So I got a hand sander to get the paint down to where it could be repainted. I sprayed new paint on the outside and damn if that didn't start a fire too. I should stop smoking. The fire burnt the outside of the car and the petrol under the hood blew up like a stick of dynamite and the garage caught fire, then my house. What can I do to fix my car? Thanks in advance.

You might have missed this earlier post. http://paintscratch.com Steve

This oughta do the trick: http://www.stp.com/oil_oil.html
Now thats a true hardcore MB owner! House caught on fire and is more concerned with the paint on SL ! Hats off to you!

LOL! TROLL ALERT!
A sincere Thank You to all those who left me the kind solutions to my problem. I saved the car for about 100K pounds but the house had to go.