Need Help Identifying These 82 240D Vacuum Components

I've began repairing my 240D and I'm working on restoring the vacuum system. I've been looking for parts across many websites (Mercedes Source, Adsitco, Performance Products to name a few). I also have the w123 Repair Manuals on CD set. However I am stumped on trying to find these 2 parts or even what they are called which are pretty worn. Also I need to replace some of the lines, where can i find the tubing?

Please see this site for the pics:

Note: On the second item, i can find 3way and 4way fittings but i havent see any of this pitchfork design.

Thanks!

Reply to
mitch knight

I've used X style 3 way adapters in replacement of those pitchfork type ones with no issues at all. aslong as its not too tight and blocks the flow of the 2 side exits..

Reply to
Dave T.