Need help on 93 190 window

The left rear window will only go up 90% and stops. Goes down fine. I have a shop manual and took of the inside panel but see no adjustment or anything
wrong. I need help its cold outside.
Well its a miswound cable down by the motor at the lower part of the door, as long as its not been kinked too badly roll it all the way down and satraighten it out and help it feed back in. I also suggest greasing it, and the plastic slides.

I will also clean the switches... take it apart and clean the contacts inside it... with resistance caused by oxidation, it will limit amount of power to the motor.
Thanks for the info. I see the cable and motor and the cable looks good but how get it out to feed it back in? Larry

It is working, thanks so much.