Need HELP> Removing Passenger Side Rear CV Axle /300D turbo

Hub side is freed , but does the differential side have clips or bolts inside the housing or is it just pressed.I don't want to try prying it out for fear of doing any damage. --TIA---NW

A clip holds it in. Remove the 4 bolts holding the diff mount up to the body. Remove all the cover bolts. 8 if I remember right. Pop the cover off but have a drain pan under it!. Look at the spider side gear for the side you need to pull the axle on. Have fun pulling the clip.