Need help with automotive project

Page 2 of 2
: I've seen this same sort of phrasing in the car magazines several : times. Saying "rappers" is obviously a delicate euphemism, a way : of tiptoeing carefully around the need to say "blacks."

Those white suburban kids generally can't afford Cadillac Escalades.

I didn't say it was new. I said it was so.
Geoff
--
"One of my fave bitters from Sheppard Neame is 'Bishop's Finger'
-- known to fans as 'Nun's Delight.'" -- Feorag
writes:

Remember that the term african-american was coined by Jesse Jackson during his stint with the rainbow coalition. Real Americans don't have a damn hyphen.

Luckily you have no actual say in defining real americans.
Screw Escalade and Ladatac. And screw $billion-buyout Iacocca. "Daimler-Chyrsler" "Chrysler-Benz" is more like it.
Give me the good old days 450SEL6.9 or one of the other two "M100"-powered strassenkreuseren.

Hopefully you're not one.