Need Help with Timing Chain

I am having problem with the timing chain. I would like to know proceedures to replace a timing chain on a 1990 Mercedes SEC, Does a new the timing chain comes in one piece or
those it come seperated and you join it togethern with a link pin? Please if anyone knows let me know.
It comes with a link. It is a big job and will need two people to do it. I was going to do it myself with a partner but sold the car before I did it.
One tip is break the old chain... link new chain to it... have one hold old and feed new in while other turn the engine manually at the harmonic balancer with a big socket.
Thank you guys very much. That helped a lot
"Armando" wrote