Need new tranny lockout switch: 85 300SD

Its for an 85 300SD. The safety lockout switch on the side of the tranny broke. Can't get it from Autozone. Shopped a little on the internet.... one place, I think the Benzbin.com, has it for $60. As small as that mostly plastic part is, that seems a little steep. Don't have $60 to spare now anyway. Have nearly gone bankrupt buying other parts for this car and my Volvo ;-) Any ideas where to get one at a better price? I don't think it a good idea to go to the junkyard for this, got burned on a part last time.

Reply to
Geronimo

marlin

What? The wrecking yard is definitely the place to go for this.

What do you mean you got burned? Any reputable boneyard will warranty it's sales, or if you are really worried they can test this very simple switch for you before you take it. Heck you can bring your own meter and test it yourself.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

$24.79 for a new neutral safety switch... from my favorite supplier.

Search under switch. You aught to buy all the parts from this place.

Reply to
Tiger