Need rear brake pads

How difficult is it to replace the rear brake pads on a 1997 C-280? Seems I remember that was a bit of a chore on a 1997 Porsche because of the parking brake.
I'd also appreciate suggestions of the brake pad types for moderate driving.
Thanks all..
Joe wrote:

Moderate Driving? Say it ain't so.
Search the various Mercedes forums for the W202 and you will find tutorials with pictures. You could also buy the Haynes manual for the W202.
Axxis Deluxe Plus pads! Low dust. Performance is about the same as OEM and they don't destroy the rotors like other pads.

Thank you again! Joe
- wrote:

I'd rather use Akebono brake pads.