Need some help with Command 2.0

I bought a Nav module command 2.0 but i don't have a user manual or instalation manual.it also have a tv button but i don't know how to use this function.does
anybody have a wiring scheme or a instalation manual?Thanks

function.does anybody have a wiring scheme or a instalation manual?Thanks
You want to install it ?
The TV button needs a tuner module (which I heard goes under the back seat) and several metres of cable.
For installation you need to specify which A- - - model it is on the back of the unit. The whole number will be more precise.
surf around mbworld.org. there's quite a few command retrofit experts there.
Thanks very much for your answers , i saw that site and it is very interesting and much more helping to me.Thank's once again