Need to locate exterior part on ML 320.

Hello,
I need to locate a part on an ML 320, but I don't know what it's called. It's this bar that sits just in front on the front grill. Is there a
diagram of a 1999 ML320 that I can look at somewhere that will tell what this part is called so that I can locate a replacement?
Thanks,
Jeff
Hi Jeff:
The only picture I have of your front end just shows the grill (three bar) part #16388001857167 with the MB emblem in centre, is this a special edition.

Jeff:
Guard, Bush Factory Installed, Part# 1638900132, comes from your bumper and protects your grill.
Don

Ouch - $1111.00 tax out new, Canadian.