Need transmission working vacuum

Got a 1981 300sd, I keep reading about checking the working pressures at the modulator ... actually 3 locations on the transmission has to be checked.
They then talk about finding the expected measurements from someplace ....
I can't find what those readings should be. I have a pretty good manual for the transmissions .... but no expected readings... anyone know what they should be or where I can find them. ?