Need vac diagrams 300D

Does anyone have a link for these or electronic?
Chris

What year?
--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com

http://www.mercedesshop.com/shopforum/showthread.php3?t 5297 should be of some help. It certainly was to me.
On my 1992 300D, the vacuum diagram was on a sticker on the body next to the top of the radiator (right near all the other warning stickers and so forth). Not sure if it'll be on your 85.
Cheers!
--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com

Hmm. That's unusual. My apologies. It worked last week when I was looking at it.
I found that via Google, by the way. Perhaps searching for the right terms could yield some similar results?
--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com