new 16" rims to old 15" rims

Hi All,

Please help. I'd like to use 15" rims as snow tires in my B200 that takes

16" rims. I now notice that with the newer cars the bolts have become 'fatter' as well. I can use a few mm spacer to accomodate the Brake calipers in the smaller rims, HOWEVER what can I do re the bolts? Is it save to simply drill out the older rim holes a bit to accomodate the newer fatter bolts? Your suggestions are appreciated..... I know, I know, it's probably not save.

cheers, guenter

Reply to
Guenter Scholz

Don't even try... just get new wheels.