new 5.5 in the SLK?

Is the SLK55 going to have a new 5.5 or it going to be the same one they are currently using elsewhere?
If there is a new one coming shortly I think I would want to wait if I decided
I wanted one.
.

I believe the new 5.5 is normally aspirated (at least, for the C55 and the SLK55--I'm sure the E55, CLK55, etc. will still get the supercharged 5.5).
--Paul ** Note "removemunged" in email address and remove to reply. **
No, only E55, S55, SL55, and CL55 have supercharged 5,4-litre motors whilst the C55, CLK55 Coup and Cabriolet, SLK55 use the naturally aspirated version.