new 5.5 in the SLK?

Is the SLK55 going to have a new 5.5 or it going to be the same one they are currently using elsewhere?

If there is a new one coming shortly I think I would want to wait if I decided I wanted one.

.
Reply to
GREEK_PHILOSOPHIZER

I believe the new 5.5 is normally aspirated (at least, for the C55 and the SLK55--I'm sure the E55, CLK55, etc. will still get the supercharged 5.5).

--Paul

** Note "removemunged" in email address and remove to reply. **
Reply to
Paul Wylie

Reply to
Ennui Society