New A-class is out!

Just wanted to share a brief imression I had, when I first sat in the new A-class this weekend:

They really dramatically improved the look and feel of the interior. Although I am very large, I could sit easily and comfortably in the car. Everything looked firm and solid to me. This car feels at least like a C- class, not like a Fiat with Mercedes logo. Unfortunately the massive A- pillows still limit the viewing ankle, but that is something you can live with.

My advice for all who drove the old A-class and did not like it (like me): Try the new one, maybe you like it then.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Kemper

Shall try to get a loan car should my car need to go into the garage, or maybe hire one next time I travel if the rates are reasonable. I didn't much like the old A, as you may remember, but I did read about significant improvements in the new.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

I wish they sold them in the US.