New C Class Estate

Hi,
Can anyone point me in the direction of a review of the new C Class Estate please. I am thinking of buying the following model/spec and would like a
second opinion?
New C180 Silver Auto Avant Garde Leather Parktronic Sports Pack Rain sensors etc 22500 new OTR price also includes MB Gap Ins
Thanks
Nick

Take a look at www.parkers.co.uk - then you'll be able to read owners reviews etc.
--

jeremy

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:06:39 +0100, Jeremy wrote:

You may also like to have a read of these excellent sites too: http://www.carsurvey.org / http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/ <- Look @ Car-by-Car Breakdown Mike