New, clean mercedes forum for classic benz's

Enjoy a new, clean, spam free environment
W107,108,109,114,115,116,123,124,126,201
www.euromerc.org

replying to euromerc , passerby wrote:

Or simply use the same alt.auto.mercedes group through a Web interface in which the moderators actually give a sh*t about deleting spam, like what I'm using. I could have mentioned kill files, too, but that has been a moving target for so long that I just gave up.