New CLK coupe

Hi all, my first post here.
I am considering my new car I will be getting within a year now. One of the choices I have is the newish CLK coupe, but am wondering about those two
seats in the back. Can you use the centre seat as a third seat at all? Can you put a child car seat there instead?
Chris
✖
New and outgoing CLK Coupé models are four-seaters. No middle seatbelt in the back.
For what it's worth, I have the CLK Cab with one child-seat fitted in the back. Not the most spacious car in the world but still works quite well unless your front passenger has very long legs. (Well, same problem without child-seat -- I am not sure four six-footers would fit in comfortably for a long journey.)
DAS --
✖

| (hotmail acct is spam catcher)
Add pictures here
✖
So it should be!
I reckon it's the best combo space/money and no unwanted vibes or scuttle at speed. To get a bigger cabrio you probably have to go to Bentley at four times the price. :-)
Catch the old W208 and you still get the 'vertical' star on the bonnet (hood).
DAS --
✖
...PS. And it looks SO much nicer than a BMW 3 cab, especially with the roof up... ;-)
DAS --
✖

| (hotmail acct is spam catcher)
Add pictures here
✖
Yes, I see your posts in the BMW group, which is why I added the PS (post script and horsepower...)...
DAS --
✖
PS. Another PS. Of course I am well aware of the agitation that the BMW style direction is causing among BMW newsgroup fans.
In the case of Merc I can only say things are getting better and better almost everywhere. I thought the outgoing E-Class a little bland, but the new one is really nice IMO; same applies to C-Class. For me the 'big' issue is the disappearance of the stand-up star on the new CLK, making the view out of the windscreen the same as any other car... ;-)
DAS --
✖