New CLK500

Picking up my 2003 CLK500 tomorrow, got $3300 off MSRP & wondering did I get a good deal.

Reply to
Stephen Rabinowitz

Enjoy, whatever the price...

But why did you not spend less on a 4-door? Admittedly the CLK does look nice, but you pay extra for less comfort.

Now, if you had spent even more and bought a Cabriolet (with even less comfort - smaller boot/trunk) then I could understand it....

;-) DAS

CLK 320 CAB

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

If its not a family car, and if one is not being chauffer driven, what is the point of a 4-door?

In the past 2-door cars were usually budget cars, but their image has changed totally now. A 2 door coupe is pretty cool, and the CLK Coupe is much much prettier than any 4 door.

Reply to
Oliver Keating

My dealer is a high volume dealer, last month he was selling the 2003 CLK Cabriolets at invoice to clear them out to increase the allocation for 2004. Checked around & found not too many dealers were offering much more off what I wanted & it turns out I saved $4020 since there was no destination on this car as it was a Eurpoean delivery shipped directly to the dealer. Plan on keeping it awhile so the depreciation won't matter that much & the 2004's have no changes on the coupes.

Reply to
Stephen Rabinowitz