New CLK500

Picking up my 2003 CLK500 tomorrow, got $3300 off MSRP & wondering did I get a good deal.

Enjoy, whatever the price...
But why did you not spend less on a 4-door? Admittedly the CLK does look nice, but you pay extra for less comfort.
Now, if you had spent even more and bought a Cabriolet (with even less comfort - smaller boot/trunk) then I could understand it....
;-) DAS
CLK 320 CAB

My dealer is a high volume dealer, last month he was selling the 2003 CLK Cabriolets at invoice to clear them out to increase the allocation for 2004. Checked around & found not too many dealers were offering much more off what I wanted & it turns out I saved $4020 since there was no destination on this car as it was a Eurpoean delivery shipped directly to the dealer. Plan on keeping it awhile so the depreciation won't matter that much & the 2004's have no changes on the coupes.

get