New Dash Module needed under the bridge

Left hand lite burned out on the speedometer. So I had them put in all new bulbs while they had the dash out fixing the air conditioner evaporater. OOPS!
Right and Left speedometer lights out afterward. So now they need to rewire or redo the dash board console. About another $500. Does anyone know if the little electrical thingies are likely to continue burning out and make it worse if I don't get the rewiring or redoing done?
mcbrue darkly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
A 500 dollar job for some lights??
Better rethink instead of rewire!! It sounds a bit premature to rewire when the problem is not found doesn't it??
Be good, under the bridge!!
Jannes

It looks like you might be better off with a new vehicle after all the reports you have sent in...
;-) DAS