New Diesel Engine

Is it still possible, as it once was, to purchase a factory new 617 5 cyl. diesel engine from Mercedes-Benz?
I do not want a rebuilt engine or any after-market engine, but a
factory original NEW engine. I used to see M-B ads for these, but haven't in some time, and my Internet research has turned up nothing but junk advertising.
Any help will be appreciated.
Contact MB Classic Center division.
http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/#/onlymbMenu/classicCenter /

That is precisely the resource that I was referring to, but had lost all links to. I have contacted the center regarding a new engine.
Thanks again!

Let us know what you find out. I plan to keep my 240D going forever too. ;)