New E-Class (S211)

Hello,
Anybody with experience/ comments regarding the new E-Class Diesel? I plan to order a E270 Cdi but have a hard time to make up my mind whether it's
better to go for a 320 Cdi, not a lot in price difference... but. Also thoughts regarding price value of the Comand/ Navigator system APS 50.
Thanks in Advance!!!
Regards Bjorn J Sweden