New Mercedes ML Trip Computer Installation Instructions

This is a great DIY Do It Yourself Project for Mercedes ML Owners for all years of M series 320 350 430 and 500 ML's

I have a number of new Mercedes ML Series Trip Computers A163 540 52 11 They have a 630.00 retail price and I'm selling them for 98.00 each with

5.00 for priority shipping.

I have sold over 100 of them on eBay with instructions on how to install it yourself in any ML that didn't come from the factory with one . Although they can also replace any defective unit that did come with your ML 320 350 430 500 from 1998 to

2004 If your car did not come with a trip computer and you have a overhead rocker switch that shows a tow hook (Tow away alarm switch) this unit replaces that unit and incorporates all the functions of that unit including the glass breakage sensor. You unplug the old tow alarm unit and plug in the trip computer and that is all the wiring you need. It even incorporates the Tow alarm units components including the glass breakage sensor. You will need to cut a nice neat rectangular hole in the plastic bezel for the LCD Display and I include a carbide bit to help with the operation. the instructions I can email you will spell the process out clearly. To view a tour of the functions of the overhead onboard computer go to this link
you would like a FREE 620 kb email with adobe instructions on how to install the unit please feel free to email me at cousins@(REMOVE THIS ANTI_SPAM PART WITHIN PARINTHESES)kc.rr.com
Reply to
sc

What's your angle? New USD 630, your price USD 98? From where did you get

100?

Commercial operation, presumably.

DAS

Reply to