New model CLK isofix?

Hi all. I am awaiting delivery of my new CLK and was wondering if anyone had ried the Britax isofix child seat in the back of one? The car had arrived at
my dealers the other day and I went in to check it out but didnt seem to be able to 'lock' it in there properly but the seat is supposed to fit the C class. The seat itself fits in okay, I just cant seem to get the brackets to connect, surely the isofix brackets on the C class and CLK are the same?
Cheers all,
Chris