New Owner

After years of anticipation I am now the proud owner of a 1989 R107

300SL. Not my first Merc, I had a W123 280E a few years ago but this one is 'a bit' nicer !

My first question for the group is where is a good location to install front speakers on this model, the car currently only has rears fitted into the parcel shelf (no back seat)

TIA

Ben

Reply to
Big Ben

I haven't looked at the car... but try the bottom side interior panel where your feet is... You have to check if you have enough room.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to
Dale