New Owner

After years of anticipation I am now the proud owner of a 1989 R107 300SL. Not my first Merc, I had a W123 280E a few years ago but this one is 'a bit' nicer !
My first question for the group is where is a good location to install front speakers on this model, the car currently only has rears fitted into the parcel shelf (no back seat)
TIA
Ben
I haven't looked at the car... but try the bottom side interior panel where your feet is... You have to check if you have enough room.
Ben, There should be speakers on either side of the dash just beneath the ventilation outlets. At least that's what our '88 560 SL has. But the original speakers were almost worthless. That's probably why you can't even hear them... Dale