new owner of a 1981 380SL (107) help!

Where is the best place to get a new soft top for this car?
Where is the best place for me to get new carpets for this car?
Where is the best place for me to get new rubber seals for this car?
Is there a good parts house online that has OEM parts for the 107 chasis at a really good price?
Does anyone have any good recommendations on in dash CD players for this car?
Please e-mail me back with answers at: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thanks! Lee
You have quite a few choices really. We have the items that you're seeking and several competitors do as well. You may want to conduct a search on Google for "Mercedes Parts", check out a few Websites, and draw your own conclusions.
Ron http://germanstar.net
You really need to join this list devoted only to SL's. They'll answer all your questions.
snipped-for-privacy@mbz.org

Try calling Caliber Motors in california. They are a Mercedes regional parts warehouse. Their prices are excellent. I live in Michigan and I usually get the parts in 2-3 days after I order. The number is 1-800-252-6877. Ask for Al, he seems to be the most reliable and knowledgeable.
Adam Lumsden 1980 450SL