New S Class model information

Press release about new "S" Class model that will be available at the end of '05 / early '06.

T.G. Lambach

Looks like a cross between a Maybach and a BMW 7. May take some getting used to.

Reply to
Carl Schenke

You guys actually like this MB????Maybe it's just me but it seems not much thought was given to the styling and is rather boring.Actually looks like a big VW Jetta!

Reply to
CaptainW116

WHEE !!!! 3 or 4" bigger body and allmost an inch bigger inside !!!! Still just a slightly bigger roller skate I fear. Why can't they just go back to the big full size S klass? And what sort of guarantee do they offer with this monster computer kar????? Just how big is that V6? What happened to the 430 V8?? Maybe I will go look at it.

mcbrue doubtfully under the birdge in the trailer down by the river

96 S420
Reply to
mcbrue