New S Class model information

Press release about new "S" Class model that will be available at the end of '05 / early '06.
http://www.daimlerchrysler.com/dccom/0,,0-5-7145-1-503860-1-0-0-0-0-0-9-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0,00.html

Looks like a cross between a Maybach and a BMW 7. May take some getting used to.
--
Carl Schenke
TEL 770.992.2407