New seats W124 203TE 1992

Due to a worn out drivers seat, I thought its best a find a breaker. Found 2nd hand ones but only in Black leather and mine is Cream cloth. He says i can have the lot (front, rear and 3rd row) for about £400 thats sound good to me?. Now how easy is it to take them out and back in and what order is best. (how to would be nice) Sould i ask for any trims and door panels or any thing els.

Reply to
golfs

Don't forget that you can buy replacement seat covers for your driver's seat from MB, they're not all that expensive.

If you're going to swap, swap the lot, carpets, panels, all of it, otherwise you'll end up with a Frankenstein car which will be hard to re-sell.

Reply to
the guvnor

Hi guvnor , Do MB have seat covers available for that age of vehicle in all trim types? What , as an idea, is the cost for drivers seat cover in fabric, because I suffer from the same problem as the OP

Thanks Ian

Reply to
Ian

They certianly do.

(What sort of car do you have, I might have the cover you need)

From MB they're about £100-£130 for the cloth ones.

They're not that hard to fit either.

Reply to
the guvnor