New seats W124 203TE 1992

Due to a worn out drivers seat, I thought its best a find a breaker. Found 2nd hand ones but only in Black leather and mine is Cream cloth. He says i can have the lot (front, rear and 3rd row) for about 400 thats
sound good to me?. Now how easy is it to take them out and back in and what order is best. (how to would be nice) Sould i ask for any trims and door panels or any thing els.
--
Thanks BS

Don't forget that you can buy replacement seat covers for your driver's seat from MB, they're not all that expensive.

(how
If you're going to swap, swap the lot, carpets, panels, all of it, otherwise you'll end up with a Frankenstein car which will be hard to re-sell.
On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 22:18:10 GMT, "the guvnor"

Hi guvnor , Do MB have seat covers available for that age of vehicle in all trim types? What , as an idea, is the cost for drivers seat cover in fabric, because I suffer from the same problem as the OP
Thanks Ian

thats
seat
otherwise
They certianly do.
(What sort of car do you have, I might have the cover you need)

From MB they're about 100-130 for the cloth ones.
They're not that hard to fit either.