New SLK for 2004-5

I have seen the spy photos that look really good. I have read the tech articles on the new V-6 engine with continuously variable dual overhead cams, lots of aluminum and magnesium parts (block, heads, crankcase). But I
am hungry for more detail. They supposedly changed the instrument panel which I thought was one of the best parts of the old SLK.
Does anyone here have any more info or links to it?