New SLK R171

Some text info plus four photos of the new SLK R171 at

Juergen of MBSPY

Reply to
Juergen .

I really like the way the new SLK looks as well as its specs. The only caveat is the hood which kind of reminds me of something I am probably not supposed to think of. Perhaps when I see it in person it will not have the same effect.

.

.

Reply to
greek_philosophizer

Oh, no! I just finished paying off my '99 SLK, and you have to tempt me with pictures of a new design....

Reply to
John Cisarik

Juergen,

I need some advice, if you have a moment. I'm going for a 'lil road trip around Europe and would like to buy a '87-'89

190D for this, then bring it back to Canada. What things should I be looking at when buying one of these models? Which engine, what should be avoided?

Thanks! cp

Reply to
cp