New Transmission?

I have a '95 S500 with 220,000 miles and it feels like I am slowly losing my transmission. Does anyone have an idea of what the new transmission is going to cost me? Thank you.

$2500 from a dealer, $1500 from a third party. Two year warrenty.
(last time I checked, anyway)
--
OEM parts - Benz: http://parts.mbz.org BMW: http://buyeuroparts.com
thought about changing the fluid <all of it> and the filter?