New W116 Forum

http://www.bbfunplus.com/?mforum=w116mercedesben
Discussion of all models produced 1973-1980

The site is down for a few for some reason so check back later
Now it's back up. :-)

Is the site yours? You trying to make money with adsense? =)
cp
No $$$ for me. Doing it just for the love of the W116. Seems that this model is becoming forgotten :-(
www.w116.org is better, very popular and has online service literature for these cars.
come join the fun....
| No $$$ for me. Doing it just for the love of the W116. Seems that this | model is becoming forgotten :-( |

The site just started.
cp

Probably not with the w116, if that's what people will be looking for.

I don't know if it's being forgotten but I definitely would loooooooooove a 1980 w116 300SD in excellent condition. Perhaps TG could be convinced to sell.........
cp
Update for anyone interested,I added a few more models to the forum.W114/115...W123...W126...W201 and W111.Plus an off topic forum ;-)

what??? no w110??? ah heck, I'm probably the only one here with a heckflosse anyways.

Can we post spam there???
cp
cp wrote:

There's a forum for the Heckflosse so come on over :-)

Sure,why not :-D Only the good spam though! ;-)

Alright! Maybe I can hook me up an original radio so I can classic registration (right after I paint it) :)

okedoke :)