New W116 Forum

Discussion of all models produced 1973-1980

Reply to
CaptainW116

The site is down for a few for some reason so check back later

Reply to
CaptainW116

Now it's back up. :-)

Reply to
CaptainW116

Is the site yours? You trying to make money with adsense? =)

cp

Reply to
cp

No $$$ for me. Doing it just for the love of the W116. Seems that this model is becoming forgotten :-(

Reply to
CaptainW116

is better, very popular and has online service literature for these cars.

come join the fun....

Reply to
taxman

The site just started.

cp

Reply to
cp

Probably not with the w116, if that's what people will be looking for.

I don't know if it's being forgotten but I definitely would loooooooooove a 1980 w116 300SD in excellent condition. Perhaps TG could be convinced to sell.........

cp

Reply to
cp

Update for anyone interested,I added a few more models to the forum.W114/115...W123...W126...W201 and W111.Plus an off topic forum ;-)

Reply to
CaptainW116

what??? no w110??? ah heck, I'm probably the only one here with a heckflosse anyways.

Can we post spam there???

cp

Reply to
cp

There's a forum for the Heckflosse so come on over :-)

Sure,why not :-D Only the good spam though! ;-)

Reply to
CaptainW116

Alright! Maybe I can hook me up an original radio so I can classic registration (right after I paint it) :)

okedoke :)

Reply to
cp