New w124 & w123 anyone?

Yeah, I know the doubts some of you have about buying extreme low mileage cars, but for a collector these could be quite a deal at 20,000 EUR each. You know what they say, when buying a classic get the best you
can buy ;)
http://www.nijkamp-klassiekers.nl/autogg.php?autonr 06098 (w124 2300km) http://www.nijkamp-klassiekers.nl/autogg.php?autonr 06108 (w123 3000km)
Ximinez
EUR 19 500 for a 16-yr old car?
Hardly used BUT. All 2300 km done in three months or spread over 2-km stop-start journeys over the years?
Are you thinking of buying it?
DAS
"The Spanish Inquisition" < snipped-for-privacy@myown.mailcan.com> wrote in message
news:4503d270$0$4525$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...
Dori A Schmetterling wrote:

Probably a unique 16 yo car. A museum piece I'd say.

I figure it must have been the journey to the MB dealer's for the yearly maintenance. ;)

No, just thought it was an interesting pair of cars to come across. I wonder what 25 years in the showroom would do to a car...
Ximinez