Newbie

Hi just join this group and wanted to introduce myself my name is Gisli and i own a ML-320 my07..
thanks for great group!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ha scritto:

Stefano - Italy
Looking for another Italian speaker...?...
;-) DAS
"Cordy" < snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.it.invalid> wrote in
message news:49a8dced$0$6835$ snipped-for-privacy@news.tiscali.it...
Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

LOL!!! I'm not feeling alone, anyway... :-)

No thanks no need for another Italian speaker :-)