Newbie

Hi just join this group and wanted to introduce myself my name is Gisli and i own a ML-320 my07..

thanks for great group!

Reply to
easyestwork

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ha scritto:

Hi, where are U writing from? Stefano - Italy

Reply to
Cordy

Looking for another Italian speaker...?...

;-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Dori A Schmetterling ha scritto:

LOL!!! I'm not feeling alone, anyway... :-)

Reply to
Cordy

No thanks no need for another Italian speaker :-)

Reply to
John