Nick admits to lying and post altering.

wrote in message

You have denied posting personal details of anybody Nick. I have shown that that is a lie on your part

So you finally admit to post altering. What did you say about post altering Nick. Oh yes it was.....
''Post altering is the last refuge of the truly pathetic loser.''

I will gladly explain to you face to face.

You are the one who is the stalker.

The stalker in this thread is YOU.