Nick desperately tries to climb out of the hole he has dug for himself

wrote in message

posts -

truly
You have done so to alter its form and meaning and now cry like a child when caught out. You had even denied doing that. You have been caught out.

Stop crying like a little boy.

This from YOU.

You posted bankruptcy details of a man called Chris F. You posted the court details etc of said bankruptcy. What are bankruptcy details but personal as such you have clearly posted personal details in here and you have admitted to it. You are desperately trying to dig your way out of this now and it will not work.

You are projecting again and desperately trying to climb out of the hole you have dug for yourself.
You are a coward and do not have the guts to say to my face what you are prepared to say to me in Usenet.

when
All this fuss because I snipped some text?
So what about your habit of adding text when your losing?

Those are your tears, little stalker man.

Yes, don't you have some meds to take?

court
as
admitted
Dig my out of what?

bankruptcy
Chris
you
They're your confused allegations, it's not my fault if you can't back them up.

I don't want to meet you, how many times do I have to say that???
You need to get some help.

Nick you are busted and shown up to be a liar.

Where????
wrote in message

it.
them