Nina needs this Holiday

Dear Friends,
Since 2001 Nina Markx has had no vacation taking care of me after I broke my spine.
Now is the moment to send her for a scuba diving holiday. She is a ** warm
water diver and we all want to see her perform in cold water with her 3 mm tropic neoprene suit. That's the trip she wins when she gets the most votes on her name.
Go to the Dutch site www.diverscafe.nl and click "Ga naar het stemoverzicht". Then flip the page until you see - Nina Markx -. Vote for her, leave your name and email address and perhaps it might make the difference.
Your vote counts, I want her to win and enjoy this challenge
Thank for your help,
Greetings, Rob

Couldn't fint the button called "Ga naar het stemoverzicht", so i tried this link instead : "mijn bromfiets heeft een vlakke band" but i got redirected to a page with MB spy photos. Please explain ?
Jesper
Well, I found the link; it is after the three top contenders at the bottom of the box headed Stem en Win.
On the other hand I couldn't see the bromfiets (motorbike) link...and anyway, why would you see a motorcycle link on a divers' website?
What I want to know is: Who are Annelies Levrier and Jaap Voets, and why are they heading the vote list to go to Cape Horn...?...
DAS --
I think they have a cunning plan. Trojan or virus scam??
Rob

You have been watching too much Blackadder...not surprising, as in my experience only the Dutch have a drier sense of humour and a greater sense of irony than the British... (other contenders are Hungarians)...
Go to the Dutch site www.diverscafe.nl/stemwin2003/stemoverzicht.asp and click - Nina Markx -. Vote for her by clicking "stem, leave your name and email address and perhaps it might make the"difference.
Greetings, Rob