no dash light and blower on 107 SL

On my 500 SL (type 107), the dash lights, odometer (I suppose it is electronic on a 500 SL) and blower (automatic climate control unit) are not working. I checked the fuses, the rheostat in the dash is
OK. Speedometer is also OK, as well as clock and other gauges. Radio works fine...
Is there another fuse or relais I am missing ?
Any comments appreciated !
Werner
I would change the fuse just for the heck of it... Did you turn the knob that dims the dash display? I still think it is the fuse... take it out and inspect it.