No Luck with Hydrogen Generator? How about a booster for Hydrogen Gas?

Any fuel in a "form of Gas" burns so quick, Hydrogen2 + O is like Acetylene. If you haven't tried it, don't assume it won't work.
My Mercedes-Benz uses two fuels, this is why I can afford to abuse my car's
energy. 60mph in 3 sc. Do you know my poor dog keeps telling me to slow down? because she isn't used to lightning speed...heehee.....
Any way these customs generators will boost your Hydrogen gas generator if you were disappointed before:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item20386167953
12V isn't enough for Gas Generator to punch, you need 30V with much higher amp like this Power Generator.
WARNING: Remember DO NOT STORE H2O in a tank, it's like a BOMB! When gas is heated or near any spark, it ignites so quick.
If you don't like to mess around with Gas, there is another product that can suit your need, google for "Kinetic Energy 2 20 days trial".
Good luck and be prepared for the next high gas prices, $10.75/gallon is predicted by oil analyst.