No more black front wheels

As long as you keep replacing your brake pads with Pagid or any of the o.e. brands, your front wheels will remain covered with black graphite brake dust.
I replaced my front pads with Rotex Gold brake pads. They have no black graphite in them and my front wheels remain clean. I got them from coximport.com, and they have them for all makes and models. P.
Or you could simply remove the front brakes!
mcbrue stoppingslowly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420