No other Mercedes newsgroup?

I just another look at the newsgroups available through my ISP, expecting to find a Merc-related one to cater for non-English speakers. Zilch. This appears to be the only one.
Nothing for CLK, cabriolet, W208 or W209 either, or variants on daimlerchrysler and mercedes-benz
Found one for Smart (in German).
Does this make us an important site for wise and far-thinking comment, regularly consulted by Merc senior management...?....
DAS --
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:21:12 +0100, "Dori Schmetterling"

Dunno but there's a lot LESS going on here than on the various unofficial website forums.
Kal
What do you mean by "less"?
DAS --
On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:42:35 +0100, "Dori Schmetterling"
Sheer volume. Useful (to me) information.
Kal
Can you provide URLs for the unofficial website forums? Thanks!

On 3 Oct 2003 11:51:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Dave O) wrote:

Of the dozens that exist, these are 3 that I scan most often: http://forums.mbworld.org/forums http://www.benzforum.com/forum / http://www.benzworld.org/forums /
Kal
On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 16:03:34 -0400, Kalman Rubinson

Also see: http://www.mbspy.com/links.htm for more complete MB listings, official and unofficial.
Kal

Try http://www.benzworld.org /
Ron http://germanstar.net