not a particularly interesting subject

BOTS guys, if you found this, pat yourselves on the back. This is a post about Little Timmy's really cool Mercedes

BOTS guys, if you found this, pat yourselves on the back. This is a post about Little Timmy's really cool Mercedes
This is now the MOST RECENT posting about "Little Timmy's Really Cool Mercedes". There are other postings referencing the subject, but this one is the most recent. I do not know how much more of a hint I can give.